The Start

/
0 Comments
     Hello world! My name is Stanley Ng, and I am currently a junior in high school. I go to Phillips Academy (Andover, the only worthwhile one), and I am starting this blog to pursue my interest of business, particularly business ethics.
     I first developed my interest in business through my parents, who started their own business not so long after I was born. Today, this business puts food on the table for my family, and my living room is often abuzz with business discussions and debate. Growing up in this environment, I gained insight into the operation of a small business, and this prompted me to think more deeply about the role of companies in our society.
      The ethical side of businesses often takes a backseat to the more market-oriented actions of a company, whether they be economic, scientific, or even social. However, I believe that a company's ethical mindset can tell us more about its inner workings than what goes on at the surface. How is ethicality judged? Is there a relationship between the ethicality of a company and its performance on the market? How does business ethicality differ from social morality? 
     I will be exploring these questions, (as well as many other business-related topics) on this blog. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy what I have to say.


You may also like

No comments: